Saturday 23 October 2010

Day 59 Good intentions are sometimes not enough

Another tense, nervous day. Wrong footed from this morning, woke very early, sorted out a few urgent letters then went off to have a nice swim...but discovered when I got there that there was a junior swimming session starting in 15 minutes. :(

And I was too early for the library.

So came home and basically I suppose I have sulked for most of the day. Finally decided to do some online training, and got so into it that I missed the second adult swim session. And in between all that I have been eating everything in sight.

Good thing cat isn't made of chocolate ;)

So, from my calcs, today's food stats: Green Day Syns hmm, we won't bother with those, they are stratospheric. Calories 4808.

I think somehow I won't be seeing a loss at all this week.

At least amongst the chocolate, peanuts, and extra carbs I have managed also to stash in a goodly showing of veggies and good proteins, and the fat, thankfully has been mono-unsaturated olive oil. Small consolations.

I did do a teeny bit of exercise - went and faffed around in the garden for a bit. Frozen hands by the end, but one little thing that was annoying me has been done. :)

Fun day ahead tomorrow. Seeing a friend and we might go to an exhibition too. Yay! Out and about is always good.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahah about the cat!
    and i hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
    have a great weekend, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I look forward to reading more about your story. Good luck with the rest of OktoberFast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, for visiting my blog. I really enjoy reading yours. :)

    ReplyDelete