Friday 24 September 2010

Day 30 - 10 things about me

A few days ago, I wrote that a random guy liked the sound of my voice and wanted to get to know me better just because of that. It got me thinking about how much I think of myself in terms of my weight meaning and affecting everything, when quite often when people really get to know me, what weight I am means nothing.

So I sat down and compiled a list of 10 of my non-weight related attributes. Things that will stay the same, and are intrinsic to my character, and have nothing to do with the size of my waist! :)

Daft things make me laugh.
Good with my hands.
Even-tempered.
Good listener.
Helpful friend and colleague.
Clever and long-winded!
Generally law-abiding.
Artistic.
Well brought up.
Like the arts.

Of course there are more, and maybe I will add to this list another day. For now, though I am happy to say I like myself a lot, whatever weight I happen to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment