Monday 6 September 2010

Day 13 Swim times

Ooh, I've been sitting here stewing because it is cats & dogging outside, then had a Bright Idea. Why not see if an Aqua Aerobics class is on tomorrow? So have checked out the new online timetable and OMG, there is swimming, adult lengths between 8 and 10 tonight! That is a new departure, usually that time has been blanked off to the public, so looks like I am going to get a chance to work off my noodles :)

Swim times adult lengths weekdays:
Every morning from 6.10 am til 9 am 
Every lunchtime 12 noon to 1.30 pm.
8pm to10pm every day except Weds

Sat morning 8am to 9am
evening 7.30 to 8.30pm
Sun morning 8 am to 9.30 am
evening 6pm to 7pm

aqua Aerobics
Mondays 9.30am to 10.15am 
Tuesdays 8.15 pm to 9pm

:D Now I have no excuse. The pool is there, it is a 10 minute walk from my house, a 2 minute drive when wet or cold. And until the City Council shut it down it is MY much valued amenity!

No comments:

Post a Comment