Tuesday 21 September 2010

Day 27 another slip up

Foggy this morning, sunny in the afternoon. I was doing really well until dinnertime. Hmm, actually dinner was okay, it was the TV snacking urge that derailed me. I am going to have to keep all bread products out of my house for now. At least until I have learned to resist their siren call. All I can say is thank goodness there is no butter in the house!

Have run out of milk, will have to get some in the morning. I can do that and take a short 20 minute walk as well. Time to dust myself off and get back on the wagon. This food addiction thing is S-E-R-I-O-U-S !

Water drinking is low today too. but remembered to take my meds :) And got some work done.

Food today: I'm not going to list it just record the numbers.I know what I ate and its on my excel sheet. If only I had fallen asleep at 7pm none of this would have happened! Got to get some kind of occupation that keeps me away from the fridge, kitchen or any supermarket between 7pm and midnight... okay....calories 3562, Green Day Syns 111

Had great idea about bread products in house - feed the birds down at the lock tomorrow. And get me some exercise at the same time :) Now that's a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment