Saturday 4 September 2010

Day 11

Cloudy and sunny today. Did lots of rushing around this morning and a lot of reading online this afternoon. Cat very pleased because I got the 'right' food for her - she does not like substitutes!

Food: 2173 cals
made the mistake of being ultra hungry when I started cooking, and had eyes bigger than my tummy I now find! Next time, half a pack of rice noodles. Everything I ate today was healthy - mostly unprocessed. A habit I have been in for quite a few years now with occasional slipbacks.

Breakfast: weetabix & milk, roobios tea; Lunch: big salad with avocado, croutons & lo cal caesar dressing; snacks: 85g french baton with 1/2 tbsp olive oil & tomatoes, roobios tea, a corn on the cob, banana; Dinner: whole pkt rice vermicelli stirfried with sliced pork chop, edamame beans, 1/2 pkt stirfry veg & handful of spinach, 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, 1/2 tbsp olive oil

I've drunk at least 3 pints of water, will probably have 1 more before bed.

Exercise today: swimming! 32 laps

Feeling pleasantly tired and slightly overfull. Happy glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment