Wednesday 29 December 2010

Day 127 A Happy Moment or Two

CORNBURY 2009
Cornbury Music Festival 2009. An exciting weekend sharing with my sister. For someone who really doesn't like slumming it, she was a trooper, and despite the inclement weather really enjoyed herself. I was so happy she wanted to come with me. We do something nice together like this most years - last year it was a Spa Day to celebrate her birthday, where I got my first ever massage, a strange and eventually blissful experience! This is how I looked afterwards, in the recovery Tea Room, slightly bemused!

CLIFTON LIDO, 2010
Sharing time with my loved ones is important. Not so much what we do, but that we have fun in doing it. Next year I might suggest we try out Harrogate Spa since she's now based in the North of England. I might even try out a mud face pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment