Monday 20 December 2010

Day 118 Winter Equinox

December 21st is the shortest day of the year, and also the winter equinox. A good day I think to make a new start. I know, yet again, but hey, this is part of the if I fail once again, I can always pick myself up and start anew theme :) So. Here's the plan. For the next two weeks until 4 Jan.

To walk at least 20 minutes each day. Outside or inside. Up and down the stairs or on the flat, the idea is to get my legs moving for 20 minutes continuously.

ONE STEP, THEN ANOTHER, AND ANOTHER...

To go swimming every day the pool is open (12 days total between 21 Dec to 4 Jan) and to swim at least 32 lengths each time.

SWIM LIKE A CHAMPION!

After all, if I can do the fatburner plan for 2 weeks, I can do this for two weeks.

And. To make sure I do this, to do this as the first job of the day. :) Walk in the morning, swim at lunch, rest of the day to pat self on back for being so awesome ;) heh.

And soup is back on the menu for this fortnight, including Christmas. I'm going to make a festive soup! See, if I'm going to be by myself for the holidays, might as well have it exactly as I want. So cool. First time ever, I get to please myself entirely. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment