Tuesday 21 December 2010

Day 119 Gulp!

Icy today. I know, excuses. But I'd rather be mobile than immobile from a fall, so it is indoor walkies, and I'll attempt getting the car going for my swimming later.

Update: It's 3 pm now, and I've done the walk at least. S-L-O-W-L-Y-! :D Uphill on the way there, downhill on the way back, and it is a lot warmer than this morning. Back home safe & sound. I'll check out the swimming pool tomorrow. Now have got a project to get finished, am cranking up the wheels for that! By procrastinating, natch...blogging is one example.

Finally hauled in the Christmas tree. Poor thing was covered in ice from the drips off the gutters, huge stalactites (or stalagmites??). I popped it into the bath tub to warm up and drip dry ;) Hope the ice hasn't damaged its needles.

Fridge has given up the ghost. Luckily it is chilly outside, so have improvised cold store out of some plastic tubs for the perishables. Looks like I'll be eating lots of cheese & eggs this week. I'm going to see if I can get the old thing working again, if not, it is off to the sales after New Year to find a new refrigerator. Ooo, I could get one that is both fridge and freezer this time. Have been wanting a little more freezer space for a while. :)

Today's photo is one of me standing up, from a couple of months back.

DOING MY BIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment