Thursday 20 January 2011

Day 148 Recess

I've decided to take a short break from blogging everyday - well, at least in a daily numbered sort of fashion! Work is ultra busy and my food habits are haywire, and until I get a handle on some aspect of my life that's blocking me, that isn't going to change. So, instead of writing about stuff I want to do, and speculating strategy on here, failing and moaning about it, I want to actually do it, and maybe when I'm back I'll have some fab pictures of my efforts! I'll still be looking in at all my favourites whenever I have a few minutes.

Good luck all of you on all your amazing efforts - races, losing pounds, getting healthy, achieving your goals! Never lose sight of that. :)  A humungous hug for all of you.

Rowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment