Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day 140 Talking of Change

Got out of the hermit mode today. Went to see a friend for dinner, and ended up telling her all about my desire for change, but not knowing exactly what that entails. Her response: make little changes, everywhere, to reflect the areas you want to explore, and it will eventually be the Big Change you want.

Another discussion in a different area, was that to make sure whatever we change or fix, to ensure that there is a firm, healthy foundation to it. Something built on shifting sands, unhealthy tissue, toxic soil, will eventually disintegrate. I want something that will last.

This time next year I want to look back and be able to say: look how different, how much better, how much more interesting and fulfilling my life is now.

Yes. That's what I want. Head work first, and everything else will flow from that.

Hope Lynn from Lynn's Weigh gets her book published soon. I'm looking forward to reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment