Thursday 26 August 2010

Day 2

Okay. No exercise today.

I have kept a record of what I have eaten, and my general feelings today. Did a load of work today though, so that's good. Back on the earning money lark, much better than mooning about ex-boyfriend or reading romantic fantasy. :) Seeing the positives.

Food then - started well, good intentions, feeling good, even though did wake up rather later than I had intended because spent until 4 am reading other bloggers back posts!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, 5 fl oz semi-skimmed milk, 1 tsp sugar plus roobios tea with 1.5 fl oz ss milk.
Lunch: 100g wholemeal spaghetti, 125g beef mince bolognese sauce made with 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tomato, slug of madeira, mushrooms, oregano, mixed herbs, salt & pepper. Lots of grated parmesan - probably 1 oz.
Roobios tea + 1.5 fl oz ss milk
Snack: 2 slices oats & seeds toast plus 3 heaped tsps honey, more roobios tea with milk
Dinner: same as lunch

This is when I fall off the bandwagon - I go eat instead of going swimming or going for a walk. Inner saboteur strikes, and I have spent most of the day with the telly on watching lots of TV which is something I don't normally do. Hmpf. Something to think about here, the why of why I do this saboteur thing.

So - I now eat 2 slices (the end bits of the loaf) plus some rather nice goats milk chevre cheese left over from family barbie a couple of weekends back - a quarter of the block, probably about 3 oz. Later on, I feel the need for something sweet - so it is a large mug of hot milk 8 fl oz flavoured with 2 tsp cocoa powder & 6 tsp sugar. And to cap it all although I DO NOT FEEL HUNGRY I fix myself a Dr Oetker's Pizza Mozzarella. At nearly 900 cals that is a huge addition to my daily intake. No wonder I am not losing any weight even though I had been going swimming!

Ding. Pop. I do believe the lightbulb has lit in my brain!

Something has triggered off this little rebellion of mine. And it is short-sighted. A bit of head work required. Make use of that CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) and EFT (emotional freedom therapy) I learned how to use this last 12 months.

Early to bed tonight - it is almost midnight, tummy a little uncomfortable - ho hum. Tomorrow start right, get that swimming done first thing, & walk too, and maybe the virtuous feeling will encourage me to keep my food intake on the more normal level.

:) Never say die.

No comments:

Post a Comment