Saturday 1 March 2014

happy shopper

During the last few years I've gotten into the habit of ordering my groceries to be delivered. I still like doing this but today I decided to trot down to the local supermarket with my trusty pink shopper to haul my spoils home instead. It was a gloriously sunny day today, lovely balmy temperature too, a huge change from the chilly sopping wet conditions of most of the past two months. So I followed all that sunshine outside and feel such a sense of achievement. Sure, I puffed away, and I only walked very slowly, and had frequent little pauses, but I did it.

Yay, me!

Next time, I'll wear a few light layers so I can take them off as needed. My lovely purple plaid coat was a trifle overwarm for today! Hopefully, all this exercise will pay off in terms of me getting back into all those gorgeous smaller coats that I already own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment