Wednesday 5 February 2014

small walk

Huffed and puffed all the way, but made it around the half mile block at a nice steady pace. Did the walk this morning at 10.00 am because why wait 'til later when I might put it off because xyz reason.

Ha! Take that Procrastination, I smite thee one blow. Heh. :)

Yep. Have been reading far too much olde worlde fantasy fiction.

I DO feel good though. It was only a little walk, but damn, I DID it. ** happy dance**

Roll on tomorrow.

Hmm, funnily enough it being windy and wet kind of helps too. I feel all snuggly in my boots and nice warm coat, it doesn't feel like exercise. Maybe all those extra ions floating about from the wind energy help too. Just spectulating.

1 comment:

  1. I always do my exercise first thing in the morning - you're right it keeps X Y or Z from being an excuse not to. The funny thing about it is, you start with a few steps and then feel so good afterwards that you add a few more. Next thing you know, it's a mile and your exercise is a very important appointment!





    ReplyDelete