Thursday 5 June 2014

Half a stone

Got weighed today at the local Tesco machine. Awesome result! I am now 7 lbs lighter than before.

Total loss now for this summer since end of March 2014 is 19 lbs.

I am nearly 2/3 of the way to my mini goal of 30 lbs lost. Yay!

Swimming is brilliant. I've got another few weeks here with Mum. Here's to another significant loss before heading back home.

Have been investigating how much it will cost to swim when I come back, definitely worth getting a monthly season pass if I am swimming more than 2x a week. As swimming is MY preferred activity to all other forms of exercise, this is worth investing in.

All other days I can go for a nice long walk for an hour around my local park. Weekends I'm going to attempt one big walk somewhere nice, where I can enjoy the scenery.

My next goal after getting to 30lbs lost is to get to sub 300lbs. Then I am getting back on my bike, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment