Wednesday 16 February 2011

Blowhole breather

Seriously.

I've been so swamped with work, I have been like a whale on a looooooong dive into the depths. Just come up for a quick breather. :)

I can see the horizon though, soon it will be time again to focus on getting healthy again. Spring is here. Little bulbs are squeaking out of the earth. My Amaryllis has become a triffid from a dormant pot of dirt I acquired from the supermarket in January...

Still haven't been to get myself those running shoes. Think it is partly because I will feel embarrassed at having to contort myself to get the laces tied (blush!). Another GOOD reason to get back on the healthy eating & swimming & stuff.

I've been listening a lot to the radio while I work. And have realised that they often re-run things - so we get another chance to hear the program. I'm thinking here - I'll get to rerun my getting healthy effort too :) a second chance.

This weekend might be the first one this year I will have to myself and not have to work. A lovely long walk might be in order. Mmm, sunshine, fresh air, heh. I am Mole, coming out of hibernation!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there - hopefully things won't be too crazy for long. I felt that way at work last week (there was a very very small light at the end of the tunnel!). * sigh*
    A long walk sounds like a great start. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete